MARBELLA CONFIDENTIAL

Marbella

Marbella

NIKKI

NIKKI

GIBRALTAR

GIBRALTAR

Property

Property

Brunette pictured with One Direction singer Niall Horan in Marbella is dumped by fiance

Monday 16 July 2012

Ruth Hicks insists nothing happened 

Niall Horan is still single

The pretty brunette who Niall Horan wasseen hanging out with poolside at the Ocean Club in Marbella last week has beendumped by her fiancé.

Ruth Hicks, 26, received a text from Joe Adkins, 32, saying: 'Pack your things, it's over' days after she was pictured sharing a drink and dancing with the 18-year-old One Directionsinger.

'We only spent about 15 minutes in each other's company and we didn't kiss,' says Ruth.

'Niall seems a sweet boy and I think he fancied his chances with me. He was very flirty. But I told him I was engaged and he moved on...

'Joe feels like I have humiliated him. But I love him more than anything and would do anything to get him back.

'It's all just a giant misunderstanding but he won't even see me so I can't explain.'

As soon as Ruth returned to the UK, Joe asked her to return the diamond engagement ring he'd given her and asked her to move out of the Portsmouth home they shared.

'Seeing my fiancée with that boy was so hurtful,' he tells The Sun.

A One Direction spokesman adds: 'The boys are pictured chatting to fans wherever they go. These photos are often sadly misrepresented, which can lead to problems for the people pictured.'

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails