MARBELLA CONFIDENTIAL

Marbella

Marbella

NIKKI

NIKKI

GIBRALTAR

GIBRALTAR

Property

Property

vintage store in Marbella

Thursday 14 October 2010



vintage store in Marbella


I recently had the pleasure of making me a getaway to Marbella. Direct flight from Bilbao to avoid wasting time, and time more or less assured to enjoy the late summer. We only had four days, so we had to make the most. For years he was not going to Marbella and loved again. You said it will not be long until the next time. Also, a friend gave me a few interesting directions and the result was impressive: sun, good shopping and luxury dining.
Walking through the old town of Marbella discovered this wonderful store vintage. If you go to Marbella is not to be missed: you will find real gems. While there a lady came to leave a Dolce & Gabbana last year ... and I almost shot to the neck. Anyway, stop by their website to see what you think.
General photos of the store.
This brown jacket with glitter Chanel seemed amazing, not to mention that super Chanel bag.A wonderful Chanel jacket, with a very classic cut, which is now in my possession, haha ... I'll show better.
I could not resist and I had to wear a pair of Hermes scarves. Could not leave the store, wearing my name. And does that Chanel pendant or silk dress?I also picked up a bag at the Ralph Lauren impressive. Little by little I'll show you everything.
Join the shop name to fire the head. These are the kinds of shops there is always interesting to visit.
Do you like shopping vintage? would be required to have one, at least, in every city.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails